Jump Box Instructions
- Stand in front of the jump box with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Jump onto the box with both feet, landing softly on the balls of your feet.
- Stand up straight on top of the box, fully extending your hips and knees.
- Step back down off the box, one foot at a time.
- Repeat for desired number of repetitions or time.
Jump Box Form & Visual
Jump Box Benefits
- Improves explosive power and speed
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Strengthens leg muscles, including quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves
- Improves balance and coordination
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Can be incorporated into a variety of workouts, including HIIT and circuit training
Jump Box Muscles Worked
- Calf muscles
- Core muscles