Wide Hand Push Up
Wide Hand Push Up Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands placed wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Engage your core and keep your body in a straight line from head to heels.
- Lower your body towards the ground by bending your elbows, keeping them close to your body.
- Push back up to the starting position, keeping your body in a straight line.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Wide Hand Push Up Form & Visual
Wide Hand Push Up Benefits
- Targets the chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Increases upper body strength and endurance
- Improves overall push up form and technique
- Engages the core muscles for added stability and balance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting hand placement or performing on knees
Wide Hand Push Up Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoids)
- Core muscles (abdominals and lower back)