Seated Calf Stretch
Seated Calf Stretch Instructions
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs extended in front of you.
- Place a rolled-up towel or yoga block under the balls of your feet.
- Flex your feet so that your toes are pointing towards your shins.
- Slowly lean forward, keeping your back straight, until you feel a stretch in your calves.
- Hold the stretch for 15-30 seconds, then release and repeat as desired.
Seated Calf Stretch Form & Visual
Seated Calf Stretch Benefits
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the spine
- Stretches the muscles in the back, shoulders, and chest
- Relieves tension and stiffness in the upper body
- May help alleviate back pain
- Can be done anywhere, even at a desk or in a chair
Seated Calf Stretch Muscles Worked
Seated Calf Stretch Variations & Alternatives