Plyo Jacks Instructions
- Stand with your feet together and your arms at your sides.
- Jump up and spread your feet apart while simultaneously raising your arms above your head.
- Land softly on the balls of your feet with your feet wider than shoulder-width apart and your arms still raised above your head.
- Jump up again and bring your feet back together while lowering your arms back to your sides.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for the desired number of repetitions.
Plyo Jacks Form & Visual
Plyo Jacks Benefits
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Improves lower body strength and power
- Enhances coordination and agility
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
Plyo Jacks Muscles Worked