Rotational Jacks Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Jump and rotate your body 90 degrees to the right, landing on the ball of your right foot and the heel of your left foot.
- At the same time, swing your left arm across your body and your right arm behind you.
- Jump and rotate your body 180 degrees to the left, landing on the ball of your left foot and the heel of your right foot.
- At the same time, swing your right arm across your body and your left arm behind you.
- Repeat this movement, alternating sides with each jump.
- Continue for the desired number of repetitions or time.
Rotational Jacks Form & Visual
Rotational Jacks Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases agility and coordination
- Engages multiple muscle groups, including the legs, core, and arms
- Helps to improve balance and stability
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Provides a low-impact option for those with joint pain or injuries
Rotational Jacks Muscles Worked