Jump Twist Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Bend your knees and jump up, twisting your body to the right.
- Land softly on the balls of your feet, facing the right side.
- Bend your knees and jump up again, twisting your body to the left.
- Land softly on the balls of your feet, facing the left side.
- Repeat the jump-twist motion for the desired number of repetitions.
Jump Twist Form & Visual
Jump Twist Benefits
- Strengthens the back muscles
- Improves posture
- Increases grip strength
- Engages the core muscles
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Can be done with minimal equipment
- Targets multiple muscle groups at once
Jump Twist Muscles Worked