Star Jump Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Bend your knees slightly and jump up as high as you can.
- As you jump, spread your legs out to the sides and raise your arms above your head.
- Land softly on the balls of your feet with your knees slightly bent.
- Jump again, returning to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Star Jump Form & Visual
Star Jump Benefits
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Improves coordination and balance
- Strengthens leg muscles
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
Star Jump Muscles Worked