Dumbbell Single Leg Squat
Dumbbell Single Leg Squat Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in your right hand.
- Lift your left foot off the ground and extend it forward.
- Bend your right knee and lower your body into a squat position, keeping your back straight and your chest up.
- Pause for a moment at the bottom of the squat, then push through your right foot to return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions, then switch sides and repeat with the dumbbell in your left hand.
Dumbbell Single Leg Squat Form & Visual
Dumbbell Single Leg Squat Benefits
- Strengthens the legs, particularly the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes
- Improves balance and stability
- Engages the core muscles for added stability and strength
- Can be done with minimal equipment, making it a convenient exercise to do at home or while traveling
- Targets each leg individually, helping to correct any muscle imbalances or weaknesses
Dumbbell Single Leg Squat Muscles Worked