Kettlebell Sumo High Pull
This exercise involves using a kettlebell and performing a sumo stance while pulling the kettlebell up towards the chest. It targets the muscles in the legs, hips, and upper back.
Kettlebell Sumo High Pull Instructions
- Stand with your feet wider than shoulder-width apart and your toes pointed slightly outward.
- Place a kettlebell on the ground between your feet.
- Bend your knees and hinge at your hips to reach down and grab the kettlebell with both hands.
- Engage your core and lift the kettlebell up to your chest, keeping your elbows high and your shoulders down.
- As you lift the kettlebell, extend your hips and knees to stand up straight.
- At the top of the movement, your elbows should be at shoulder height and the kettlebell should be close to your body.
- Lower the kettlebell back down to the ground by reversing the movement, bending your knees and hinging at your hips.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Kettlebell Sumo High Pull Form & Visual
Kettlebell Sumo High Pull Benefits
- Targets multiple muscle groups including the shoulders, back, hips, and legs
- Improves overall strength and power
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Improves grip strength
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
Kettlebell Sumo High Pull Muscles Worked
- Lower back
Kettlebell Sumo High Pull Variations & Alternatives
- Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift High Pull
- Dumbbell Sumo High Pull
- Barbell Sumo High Pull
- Resistance Band Sumo High Pull
- Single Arm Kettlebell Sumo High Pull