Kettlebell Romanian Deadlift
Kettlebell Romanian Deadlift Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a kettlebell in both hands in front of your thighs.
- Engage your core and keep your back straight as you hinge forward at the hips, pushing your butt back and lowering the kettlebell towards the ground.
- Lower the kettlebell until you feel a stretch in your hamstrings, but be sure to keep your back straight and avoid rounding your spine.
- Pause for a moment at the bottom of the movement, then use your hamstrings and glutes to pull yourself back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Kettlebell Romanian Deadlift Form & Visual
Kettlebell Romanian Deadlift Benefits
- Strengthens the posterior chain muscles including the glutes, hamstrings, and lower back
- Improves hip hinge movement pattern and overall hip mobility
- Increases grip strength and forearm endurance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Helps to prevent lower back pain and injury
Kettlebell Romanian Deadlift Muscles Worked
- Lower back