Landmine Romanian Deadlift
Landmine Romanian Deadlift Instructions
- Start by placing a landmine attachment into a corner of the room or using a landmine base.
- Load the barbell with an appropriate weight and place it into the landmine attachment.
- Stand facing the landmine with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing forward.
- Grab the barbell with both hands, keeping your palms facing each other and your arms fully extended.
- Engage your core and hinge at the hips, lowering the barbell towards the ground while keeping your back straight.
- Lower the barbell until you feel a stretch in your hamstrings, then slowly raise it back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps, then switch sides and repeat the exercise with your other leg forward.
Landmine Romanian Deadlift Form & Visual
Landmine Romanian Deadlift Benefits
- Targets glutes, hamstrings, and core muscles
- Improves hip mobility and stability
- Helps to correct muscle imbalances between left and right sides of the body
- Increases overall strength and power in lower body
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and abilities
Landmine Romanian Deadlift Muscles Worked
- Erector spinae
- Gluteus maximus
Landmine Romanian Deadlift Variations & Alternatives
- Single-leg landmine Romanian deadlift
- Sumo landmine Romanian deadlift
- Landmine reverse lunge to Romanian deadlift
- Landmine stiff-legged deadlift
- Landmine squat to Romanian deadlift