Kettlebell Biceps Curl
Kettlebell Biceps Curl Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a kettlebell in each hand with your palms facing forward.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides and curl the kettlebells up towards your shoulders, exhaling as you lift.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Lower the kettlebells back down to the starting position, inhaling as you lower.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Kettlebell Biceps Curl Form & Visual
Kettlebell Biceps Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps muscles, helping to increase strength and size
- Engages the core muscles for stability and balance
- Improves grip strength and forearm muscles
- Can be done with one or two kettlebells, allowing for variation in difficulty
- Can be easily modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Provides a full range of motion for the biceps, helping to prevent injury and improve flexibility
Kettlebell Biceps Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Kettlebell Biceps Curl Variations & Alternatives
- Kettlebell Hammer Curl
- Kettlebell Preacher Curl
- Kettlebell Concentration Curl
- Kettlebell Zottman Curl
- Kettlebell Reverse Curl