High Knee Jump Rope
High Knee Jump Rope Instructions
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and holding the jump rope handles in each hand.
- Begin jumping rope, keeping your arms close to your sides and using your wrists to turn the rope.
- As you jump, lift your knees up towards your chest, alternating between left and right knees.
- Continue jumping and lifting your knees for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until you feel fatigued.
- Rest for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then repeat the exercise for 2-3 sets.
High Knee Jump Rope Form & Visual
High Knee Jump Rope Benefits
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Improves coordination and balance
- Strengthens lower body muscles, including quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves
- Engages core muscles for stability and balance
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
High Knee Jump Rope Muscles Worked
High Knee Jump Rope Variations & Alternatives
- High knee jump rope
- Jump rope with high knees
- Jump rope knee lifts
- High knee skips with jump rope
- Jump rope knee tucks