Jump Rope Instructions
- Hold the jump rope handles in each hand with your arms extended at your sides.
- Step over the rope and position it behind your heels.
- Swing the rope over your head and jump over it with both feet.
- Land on the balls of your feet and keep your knees slightly bent.
- Continue jumping for a desired amount of time or number of repetitions.
- Gradually increase the speed and intensity of your jumps for a more challenging workout.
- To add variety, try different jump rope techniques such as single leg jumps, double unders, or criss-crosses.
Jump Rope Form & Visual
Jump Rope Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Increases endurance and stamina
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Improves coordination and balance
- Strengthens bones and muscles
- Can be done anywhere with minimal equipment
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Provides a fun and challenging workout
Jump Rope Muscles Worked