Front Plank With Leg Lift
Front Plank With Leg Lift Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your forearms on the ground and your elbows directly under your shoulders.
- Engage your core and lift one leg off the ground, keeping it straight and parallel to the floor.
- Hold for a few seconds, then lower your leg back down to the ground.
- Repeat with the other leg.
- Continue alternating legs for the desired number of repetitions or time.
Front Plank With Leg Lift Form & Visual
Front Plank With Leg Lift Benefits
- Strengthens core muscles
- Improves balance and stability
- Targets multiple muscle groups including abs, obliques, shoulders, and hips
- Increases flexibility in hips and spine
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Helps prevent lower back pain
Front Plank With Leg Lift Muscles Worked
- Rectus abdominis
- Transverse abdominis
- Erector spinae
Front Plank With Leg Lift Variations & Alternatives
- Side plank with leg lift
- Reverse plank with leg lift
- Plank with knee-to-elbow twist
- Plank with hip dips
- Plank with shoulder taps