Reverse Plank With Leg Lift
Reverse Plank With Leg Lift Instructions
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs extended in front of you and your hands placed behind your hips, fingers pointing towards your feet.
- Press into your hands and lift your hips off the ground, creating a straight line from your shoulders to your heels.
- Engage your core and lift one leg off the ground, keeping it straight and parallel to the floor.
- Hold for a few seconds, then lower your leg back down and repeat on the other side.
- Continue alternating legs for the desired number of repetitions or time.
- To release, lower your hips back down to the ground and relax.
Reverse Plank With Leg Lift Form & Visual
Reverse Plank With Leg Lift Benefits
- Strengthens the core muscles
- Improves balance and stability
- Tones the glutes, hamstrings, and lower back muscles
- Increases flexibility in the hips and legs
- Helps to prevent lower back pain
Reverse Plank With Leg Lift Muscles Worked