Dumbbell Incline Low Fly
This exercise involves lying on an incline bench and holding dumbbells with your arms extended out to the sides. You then lower the dumbbells towards the ground, keeping a slight bend in your elbows, before bringing them back up to the starting position. This targets the chest muscles.
Dumbbell Incline Low Fly Instructions
- Start by lying on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Extend your arms straight up above your chest, with your palms facing each other and the dumbbells touching.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells out to the sides, keeping a slight bend in your elbows.
- Lower the dumbbells until you feel a stretch in your chest muscles.
- Pause for a moment, then slowly bring the dumbbells back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Incline Low Fly Form & Visual
Dumbbell Incline Low Fly Benefits
- Targets the upper chest muscles
- Helps to improve overall chest definition and shape
- Increases strength and stability in the chest and shoulder muscles
- Can be performed with a variety of weights and angles to increase difficulty and target specific areas of the chest
- Can be done with dumbbells or resistance bands for added variety
Dumbbell Incline Low Fly Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoids)
Dumbbell Incline Low Fly Variations & Alternatives
- Dumbbell Incline High Fly
- Dumbbell Incline Middle Fly
- Dumbbell Incline Reverse Fly
- Dumbbell Incline Press
- Dumbbell Incline Bench Row