Abdominal Stretch Instructions
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs extended in front of you.
- Bend your knees and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands behind your hips with your fingers pointing towards your feet.
- Slowly lean back onto your hands and forearms, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- As you lean back, lift your chest towards the ceiling and arch your back.
- Hold the stretch for 10-15 seconds, then release and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the stretch 2-3 times.
Abdominal Stretch Form & Visual
Abdominal Stretch Benefits
- Improves agility and coordination
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Enhances reaction time and reflexes
- Develops balance and stability
- Strengthens leg muscles
- Provides a fun and engaging workout
Abdominal Stretch Muscles Worked
- Rectus abdominis
- Erector spinae