Push With Chair
Push With Chair Instructions
- Place a sturdy chair against a wall or other stable surface.
- Stand facing the chair with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands on the seat of the chair, shoulder-width apart.
- Step back with your feet until your body is at a slight angle.
- Lower your chest towards the chair by bending your elbows, keeping your body in a straight line.
- Push back up to the starting position by straightening your arms.
- Repeat for desired number of repetitions.
Push With Chair Form & Visual
Push With Chair Benefits
- Strengthens chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Improves upper body stability and balance
- Can be done anywhere with a sturdy chair or surface
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the angle of the body
- Helps to improve posture and reduce risk of shoulder injuries
Push With Chair Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoids)
- Triceps brachii
Push With Chair Variations & Alternatives
- Push with Wall
- Push with Table
- Push with Resistance Band
- Push with Dumbbells
- Push with Kettlebells