Incline Push Up
Incline Push Up Instructions
- Start by placing your hands on an elevated surface, such as a bench or step.
- Step your feet back so that your body is in a straight line from head to heels.
- Lower your chest towards the bench, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Push back up to the starting position, keeping your core engaged and your body in a straight line.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Incline Push Up Form & Visual
Incline Push Up Benefits
- Targets the upper chest muscles
- Engages the triceps and shoulders as secondary muscles
- Increases strength and definition in the chest and arms
- Can be modified to suit different fitness levels
- Requires no equipment and can be done anywhere
Incline Push Up Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoids)
- Core muscles (abdominals and lower back)