Medicine Ball Chest Pass
Medicine Ball Chest Pass Instructions
- Stand facing a wall with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold a medicine ball at chest level with both hands.
- Extend your arms and push the ball forward, throwing it at the wall.
- Catch the ball as it bounces back towards you.
- Repeat for desired number of repetitions.
Medicine Ball Chest Pass Form & Visual
Medicine Ball Chest Pass Benefits
- Improves upper body strength
- Increases power and explosiveness
- Enhances hand-eye coordination
- Engages core muscles for stability
- Can be done alone or with a partner for added motivation
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Medicine Ball Chest Pass Muscles Worked
- Pectoralis major
- Triceps brachii
- Anterior deltoids
- Core muscles (rectus abdominis, obliques)