Cable Decline Fly
Cable Decline Fly Instructions
- Adjust the decline bench to the desired angle.
- Attach the cable handles to the low pulleys on either side of the bench.
- Lie face up on the bench with your head at the lower end and your feet at the higher end.
- Grasp the cable handles with your palms facing each other and your arms extended above your chest.
- Lower your arms out to the sides in a wide arc, keeping a slight bend in your elbows.
- Stop when your hands are level with your shoulders or slightly below.
- Slowly return your arms to the starting position, squeezing your chest muscles as you go.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Cable Decline Fly Form & Visual
Cable Decline Fly Benefits
- Targets the lower portion of the chest muscles
- Increases chest strength and definition
- Improves overall upper body stability and balance
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional decline bench press
- Can be easily adjusted to target different areas of the chest by changing the angle of the cables
Cable Decline Fly Muscles Worked
- Pectoralis Major (lower fibers)
- Pectoralis Minor
- Serratus Anterior