Cable Standing Fly
Cable Standing Fly Instructions
- Stand in the center of a cable machine with the pulleys set at shoulder height.
- Grasp the handles with an overhand grip and step forward to create tension in the cables.
- Keep your arms slightly bent and your palms facing forward.
- Slowly bring your arms forward and together in front of your body, squeezing your chest muscles as you do so.
- Pause for a moment at the end of the movement, then slowly release back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Cable Standing Fly Form & Visual
Cable Standing Fly Benefits
- Targets the chest muscles, specifically the pectoralis major and minor
- Helps to improve upper body strength and muscle definition
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional dumbbell fly exercises
- Engages the stabilizer muscles in the shoulders and core
- Can be easily adjusted to target different areas of the chest by changing the height of the cable pulleys
Cable Standing Fly Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoids)