Lever Incline Chest Press
Lever Incline Chest Press Instructions
- Adjust the seat height and backrest angle to your preference.
- Choose the appropriate weight and load it onto the machine.
- Sit on the machine with your back against the backrest and your feet flat on the floor.
- Grasp the handles with an overhand grip and push them forward until your arms are fully extended.
- Slowly lower the handles towards your chest while keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause briefly at the bottom of the movement, then push the handles back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
- When finished, release the handles and carefully exit the machine.
- Return the weight plates to their original position and wipe down the machine with a disinfectant spray and towel.
Lever Incline Chest Press Form & Visual
Lever Incline Chest Press Benefits
- Targets the upper chest muscles for a more defined and sculpted look
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional bench press
- Reduces strain on the shoulders and wrists
- Provides a more stable and controlled movement
- Can be easily adjusted for different fitness levels and goals
Lever Incline Chest Press Muscles Worked
- Pectoralis major (upper and middle fibers)
- Anterior deltoids
- Triceps brachii
Lever Incline Chest Press Variations & Alternatives
- Barbell Incline Chest Press
- Dumbbell Incline Chest Press
- Machine Incline Chest Press
- Resistance Band Incline Chest Press
- Single Arm Incline Chest Press