Band Squat Row
Band Squat Row Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a resistance band with both hands, palms facing each other.
- Squat down, keeping your back straight and your knees behind your toes.
- As you stand up, pull the resistance band towards your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Lower the band back down as you squat down again.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Band Squat Row Form & Visual
Band Squat Row Benefits
- Targets multiple muscle groups including the back, shoulders, biceps, glutes, and legs
- Improves overall strength and endurance
- Increases stability and balance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the resistance of the band
- Requires minimal equipment and can be done at home or in a gym
Band Squat Row Muscles Worked
- Back muscles (latissimus dorsi, rhomboids, trapezius)
Band Squat Row Variations & Alternatives
- Single-arm band squat row
- Band squat to row
- Band squat with alternating rows
- Band squat with double rows
- Band squat with pulse rows