Band Good Morning
The Band Good Morning is a resistance training exercise that primarily targets the muscles of the lower back and glutes. To perform the Band Good Morning exercise, you will need a resistance band. The Band Good Morning exercise helps to strengthen the muscles of the lower back and glutes, improve hip mobility, and develop overall body awareness and control.
Band Good Morning Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Place a resistance band under the arches of your feet and hold the ends of the band with your hands.
- Engage your core and slowly hinge forward at the hips, keeping your back straight and your knees slightly bent.
- As you hinge forward, lift your arms straight out in front of you until they are parallel to the ground.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat for 10-15 reps.
Band Good Morning Form & Visual
Band Good Morning Benefits
- Strengthens the lower back muscles
- Improves hip mobility and flexibility
- Targets the glutes and hamstrings
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Helps improve posture and balance
Band Good Morning Muscles Worked
- Erector Spinae
Band Good Morning Variations & Alternatives
- Band Good Morning with Resistance Band
- Band Good Morning with Dumbbells
- Single Leg Band Good Morning
- Sumo Stance Band Good Morning
- Barbell Good Morning