Prisoner Jump Squat
This exercise involves performing a squat while jumping and then landing in a prisoner position (hands behind head). It is a high-intensity plyometric exercise that targets the lower body muscles and improves cardiovascular endurance.
Prisoner Jump Squat Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands clasped behind your head.
- Jump up as high as you can.
- As you land, immediately drop into a squat position.
- Jump up again, returning to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Prisoner Jump Squat Form & Visual
Prisoner Jump Squat Benefits
- Strengthens lower back muscles
- Improves posture
- Increases core stability
- Helps prevent lower back pain
- Improves overall body alignment
Prisoner Jump Squat Muscles Worked
Prisoner Jump Squat Variations & Alternatives
- Prisoner squat
- Jump squat
- Squat jump