Medicine Ball Squat Jump
Medicine Ball Squat Jump Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a medicine ball at chest height.
- Squat down, keeping your back straight and your knees behind your toes.
- As you come up from the squat, jump explosively, pushing the medicine ball up and out in front of you.
- Land softly on the balls of your feet and immediately go into another squat, catching the medicine ball as it comes back down.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps or time.
Medicine Ball Squat Jump Form & Visual
Medicine Ball Squat Jump Benefits
- Increases lower body strength and power
- Improves explosive movements and athletic performance
- Engages core muscles for stability and balance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Provides a cardiovascular workout
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
Medicine Ball Squat Jump Muscles Worked