Lever Standing Hip Extension
Lever Standing Hip Extension Instructions
- Stand facing a sturdy object such as a wall or a chair.
- Place your hands on the object for support.
- Shift your weight onto your left leg and lift your right leg off the ground.
- Keep your right knee straight and lift your leg behind you as high as you can.
- Hold for a few seconds and then lower your leg back down.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions and then switch legs.
Lever Standing Hip Extension Form & Visual
Lever Standing Hip Extension Benefits
- Strengthens gluteus maximus muscle
- Improves hip stability and balance
- Increases hip mobility and flexibility
- Helps prevent lower back pain and injury
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Lever Standing Hip Extension Muscles Worked
- Gluteus Maximus
- Erector Spinae
Lever Standing Hip Extension Variations & Alternatives
- Lever Seated Hip Extension
- Lever Prone Hip Extension
- Lever Supine Hip Extension
- Lever Standing Hip Abduction
- Lever Standing Hip Adduction