Band Pull Through
Band Pull Through Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and place a resistance band around your waist.
- Step forward with one foot and hinge at the hips, keeping your back straight and your chest up.
- As you hinge forward, allow the band to pull your arms back behind you.
- Pause at the bottom of the movement, then squeeze your glutes and drive your hips forward to return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Band Pull Through Form & Visual
Band Pull Through Benefits
- Targets the glutes, hamstrings, and lower back muscles
- Improves hip mobility and flexibility
- Helps to strengthen the posterior chain muscles
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
- Can be easily modified for different fitness levels
Band Pull Through Muscles Worked
- Lower back
Band Pull Through Variations & Alternatives
- Single-leg band pull through
- Sumo stance band pull through
- Reverse band pull through
- Band pull through with pause
- Band pull through with jump
- Band pull through with hip thrust
- Band pull through with banded push-up
- Band pull through with banded row
- Band pull through with banded deadlift