Lever Seated Hip Abduction
Lever Seated Hip Abduction Instructions
- Start by sitting on the lever seated hip abduction machine with your back straight and your feet flat on the footrests.
- Adjust the machine so that the pads are resting just above your knees.
- Place your hands on the handles provided on either side of the seat.
- Slowly push your legs outwards, away from each other, until you feel a stretch in your hip muscles.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then slowly bring your legs back together.
- Repeat this movement for the desired number of repetitions.
- Remember to keep your back straight and your core engaged throughout the exercise.
- Once you have completed your set, carefully stand up and step off the machine.
Lever Seated Hip Abduction Form & Visual
Lever Seated Hip Abduction Benefits
- Strengthens the hip abductor muscles, which are important for stabilizing the pelvis and maintaining balance
- Improves hip mobility and flexibility
- Can help alleviate hip pain and discomfort
- Targets the gluteus medius muscle, which can help improve the appearance of the buttocks
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and abilities
Lever Seated Hip Abduction Muscles Worked
- Gluteus medius
- Tensor fasciae latae