Kick Side Jump
This exercise involves jumping to the side while kicking one leg out to the side. It is a cardio and lower body workout that targets the glutes, thighs, and calves. It can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the height and intensity of the jump.
Kick Side Jump Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Take a step to the side with your right foot and lift your left leg off the ground.
- As you bring your left leg down, jump off your right foot and kick your left leg out to the side.
- Land on your right foot and immediately jump off it, bringing your left foot back to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise, alternating sides with each jump.
Kick Side Jump Form & Visual
Kick Side Jump Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases lower body strength and power
- Enhances agility and coordination
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
Kick Side Jump Muscles Worked