Good Morning Squat
Good Morning Squat Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing slightly outward.
- Place your hands on your hips or extend them straight out in front of you.
- Engage your core and keep your chest lifted as you lower your hips down and back as if you were sitting in a chair.
- Lower until your thighs are parallel to the ground or as low as you can comfortably go.
- Push through your heels to stand back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Good Morning Squat Form & Visual
Good Morning Squat Benefits
- Strengthens the lower body muscles, including the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes
- Improves balance and stability
- Increases core strength and stability
- Can help improve posture
- May improve overall athletic performance
- Can be modified to increase or decrease difficulty
- Can be done with or without weights
- May help with weight loss and body composition changes
Good Morning Squat Muscles Worked
- Erector Spinae