Kettlebell One Arm Row
This exercise involves using a kettlebell to perform a rowing motion with one arm, targeting the back muscles. The movement involves pulling the kettlebell towards the body while keeping the core engaged and maintaining proper form.
Kettlebell One Arm Row Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a kettlebell in one hand.
- Bend your knees slightly and hinge forward at the hips, keeping your back straight.
- Extend your arm with the kettlebell towards the ground.
- Engage your back muscles and pull the kettlebell up towards your chest, keeping your elbow close to your body.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Lower the kettlebell back down towards the ground in a controlled manner.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps before switching to the other arm.
Kettlebell One Arm Row Form & Visual
Kettlebell One Arm Row Benefits
- Strengthens the back muscles, including the latissimus dorsi, rhomboids, and trapezius
- Improves posture and spinal alignment
- Engages the core muscles for stability and balance
- Increases grip strength and forearm muscles
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Kettlebell One Arm Row Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi
- Erector spinae
- Biceps brachii
- Forearm muscles