Kettlebell Alternating Renegade Row
Kettlebell Alternating Renegade Row Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands on the kettlebells and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Engage your core and glutes to maintain a stable plank position.
- Row one kettlebell up towards your chest, keeping your elbow close to your body.
- Lower the kettlebell back down to the ground and repeat on the other side.
- Continue alternating sides for the desired number of reps.
- Make sure to keep your hips level and avoid twisting or rotating your body.
- Exhale as you row the kettlebell up and inhale as you lower it back down.
- To make the exercise more challenging, you can add a push-up between each row.
Kettlebell Alternating Renegade Row Form & Visual
Kettlebell Alternating Renegade Row Benefits
- Targets multiple muscle groups including the back, shoulders, core, and arms
- Improves overall strength and stability
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Requires minimal equipment and can be done at home or in the gym
Kettlebell Alternating Renegade Row Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi
- Erector spinae
Kettlebell Alternating Renegade Row Variations & Alternatives
- Kettlebell Single Arm Renegade Row
- Kettlebell Double Arm Renegade Row
- Dumbbell Alternating Renegade Row
- Dumbbell Single Arm Renegade Row
- Dumbbell Double Arm Renegade Row
- Barbell Alternating Renegade Row
- Barbell Single Arm Renegade Row
- Barbell Double Arm Renegade Row