Kettlebell Arnold Press
This exercise involves holding a kettlebell in each hand and performing a shoulder press while rotating the weights inward and outward, similar to the motion of an Arnold Schwarzenegger bicep curl. It targets the shoulders, triceps, and upper back muscles.
Kettlebell Arnold Press Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a kettlebell in each hand at shoulder height, palms facing your body.
- Engage your core and press the kettlebells overhead, rotating your palms to face forward as you do so.
- Lower the kettlebells back down to shoulder height, rotating your palms back to face your body.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Kettlebell Arnold Press Form & Visual
Kettlebell Arnold Press Benefits
- Targets the shoulders, triceps, and upper back muscles
- Improves shoulder stability and mobility
- Increases upper body strength and power
- Engages the core muscles for added stability and balance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Provides a full-body workout in one exercise
Kettlebell Arnold Press Muscles Worked
- Rotator cuff muscles
Kettlebell Arnold Press Variations & Alternatives
- Kettlebell Single Arm Arnold Press
- Kettlebell Double Arm Arnold Press
- Kettlebell Half-Kneeling Arnold Press
- Kettlebell Seated Arnold Press
- Kettlebell Standing Arnold Press