Cable Seated Wide Grip Row
This exercise involves sitting on a cable machine and pulling a wide grip handle towards your chest, targeting the muscles in your back and arms. It is a great exercise for building upper body strength and improving posture.
Cable Seated Wide Grip Row Instructions
- Adjust the cable machine to the appropriate weight and attach the wide grip handle.
- Sit on the bench with your feet flat on the ground and your knees slightly bent.
- Grasp the handle with both hands, palms facing down and your arms fully extended.
- Slowly pull the handle towards your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause for a moment at the top of the movement, squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Slowly release the handle back to the starting position, fully extending your arms.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Cable Seated Wide Grip Row Form & Visual
Cable Seated Wide Grip Row Benefits
- Targets multiple muscle groups including the back, shoulders, and biceps
- Improves posture and spinal alignment
- Increases upper body strength and endurance
- Provides a low-impact workout option
- Allows for adjustable resistance and difficulty levels
Cable Seated Wide Grip Row Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi
- Erector spinae
Cable Seated Wide Grip Row Variations & Alternatives
- Cable Seated Close grip Row
- Cable Seated Neutral grip Row
- Cable Seated Reverse grip Row
- Cable Standing Wide grip Row
- Cable Standing Close grip Row
- Cable Standing Neutral grip Row
- Cable Standing Reverse grip Row