Kettlebell Seesaw Press
Kettlebell Seesaw Press Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a kettlebell in each hand at shoulder height.
- Press one kettlebell overhead while keeping the other kettlebell at shoulder height.
- Lower the pressed kettlebell back to shoulder height while pressing the other kettlebell overhead.
- Continue alternating the presses in a seesaw motion for the desired number of reps.
- Make sure to engage your core and keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
Kettlebell Seesaw Press Form & Visual
Kettlebell Seesaw Press Benefits
- Targets multiple muscle groups including shoulders, chest, triceps, and core
- Improves stability and balance due to the seesaw motion of the kettlebells
- Increases strength and power in the upper body
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the weight of the kettlebells
- Provides a cardiovascular workout due to the dynamic nature of the exercise
Kettlebell Seesaw Press Muscles Worked
- Shoulders (deltoids)
- Chest (pectoralis major)
- Core (abdominals and lower back)
Kettlebell Seesaw Press Variations & Alternatives
- Kettlebell Single-Arm Press
- Kettlebell Double Press
- Kettlebell Bottoms-Up Press
- Kettlebell Push Press
- Kettlebell Jerk