Dumbbell Scott Press
Dumbbell Scott Press Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand at shoulder height, palms facing forward.
- Engage your core and press the dumbbells up and out to the sides, keeping your elbows slightly bent.
- As you press the dumbbells up, rotate your palms so they face forward and your arms are fully extended overhead.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to shoulder height, rotating your palms back to the starting position as you do so.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Scott Press Form & Visual
Dumbbell Scott Press Benefits
- Targets the shoulders, triceps, and upper back muscles
- Improves shoulder stability and mobility
- Helps to develop upper body strength and power
- Can be modified to target different areas of the shoulder muscles
- Can be performed with a variety of weights and equipment, making it accessible to a wide range of fitness levels
Dumbbell Scott Press Muscles Worked
- Upper Pectorals