Kneeling Shoulder Tap
This exercise involves starting in a kneeling position and tapping your opposite shoulder with your hand while maintaining a stable core and avoiding any twisting or swaying movements. It helps to improve shoulder stability and core strength.
Kneeling Shoulder Tap Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart and your knees on the ground.
- Engage your core and glutes to keep your body in a straight line from your head to your knees.
- Lift your right hand off the ground and tap your left shoulder.
- Return your right hand to the ground and repeat with your left hand tapping your right shoulder.
- Continue alternating shoulder taps for the desired number of repetitions or time.
Kneeling Shoulder Tap Form & Visual
Kneeling Shoulder Tap Benefits
- Improves shoulder stability and strength
- Engages core muscles for added stability and balance
- Increases upper body endurance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Requires no equipment, making it a convenient exercise to do anywhere
Kneeling Shoulder Tap Muscles Worked