Dumbbell Lying Leg Curl
Dumbbell Lying Leg Curl Instructions
- Start by lying flat on your stomach on a bench or mat with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Place the dumbbells on the ground in front of you and flex your feet so that your toes are pointing towards your shins.
- Bend your knees and bring your heels towards your glutes, keeping your feet flexed.
- Hold the dumbbells securely and lift your legs off the ground, keeping your knees bent.
- Slowly lower your legs back down to the starting position, keeping your feet flexed the entire time.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Lying Leg Curl Form & Visual
Dumbbell Lying Leg Curl Benefits
- Strengthens the lower body muscles, including the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes
- Improves balance and stability
- Targets the inner thigh muscles
- Can be modified to increase or decrease difficulty
- Can be done with minimal equipment
- Can be incorporated into a full-body workout routine
Dumbbell Lying Leg Curl Muscles Worked
- Lower back
Dumbbell Lying Leg Curl Variations & Alternatives