Dumbbell Kas Glute Bridge
Dumbbell Kas Glute Bridge Instructions
- Start by lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand and place them on your hips.
- Engage your glutes and lift your hips up towards the ceiling, squeezing your glutes at the top of the movement.
- Lower your hips back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Kas Glute Bridge Form & Visual
Dumbbell Kas Glute Bridge Benefits
- Targets the triceps and shoulders
- Improves upper body strength and stability
- Increases muscle activation in the triceps compared to traditional bench press
- Can help prevent shoulder injuries by strengthening the rotator cuff muscles
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional bench press
Dumbbell Kas Glute Bridge Muscles Worked
- Lower back
Dumbbell Kas Glute Bridge Variations & Alternatives
- dumbbell-kas-glute-bridge with resistance band
- dumbbell-kas-glute-bridge with single leg
- dumbbell-kas-glute-bridge with pulse
- dumbbell-kas-glute-bridge with hip abduction
- dumbbell-kas-glute-bridge with hip thrust