Dumbbell Incline Row
Dumbbell Incline Row Instructions
- Start by placing a dumbbell on each side of an incline bench.
- Position yourself face down on the bench with your chest and stomach resting against the incline.
- Grab the dumbbells with an overhand grip and let your arms hang straight down towards the floor.
- Engage your back muscles and pull the dumbbells up towards your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause for a moment at the top of the movement, then slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Incline Row Form & Visual
Dumbbell Incline Row Benefits
- Targets multiple muscle groups including the back, shoulders, and biceps
- Improves posture and upper body strength
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting weight and incline angle
- Engages stabilizer muscles in the core and lower body
- Can be done with minimal equipment, making it a convenient exercise to do at home or while traveling
Dumbbell Incline Row Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi
- Biceps brachii
- Forearm muscles
Dumbbell Incline Row Variations & Alternatives
- Single-arm Dumbbell Incline Row
- Wide-grip Dumbbell Incline Row
- Reverse-grip Dumbbell Incline Row
- Alternating Dumbbell Incline Row
- Renegade Row with Dumbbells