Bench Dip on Floor
This exercise involves sitting on the floor with your hands behind you on a bench or step, and lowering your body down towards the ground by bending your elbows. The goal is to work your triceps and improve upper body strength.
Bench Dip on Floor Instructions
- Find a sturdy bench or chair and place it behind you.
- Sit on the edge of the bench or chair and place your hands on the edge next to your hips, fingers pointing forward.
- Walk your feet forward until your knees are at a 90-degree angle and your arms are straight.
- Lower your body by bending your elbows until your upper arms are parallel to the floor.
- Push yourself back up to the starting position by straightening your arms.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.
Bench Dip on Floor Form & Visual
Bench Dip on Floor Benefits
- Targets triceps, chest, and shoulders
- Can be done anywhere with a sturdy surface
- Requires no equipment
- Can be modified to increase or decrease difficulty
- Helps improve upper body strength and stability
Bench Dip on Floor Muscles Worked
- Triceps brachii
- Pectoralis major
- Anterior deltoids