Pvc Front Rack Stretch
Pvc Front Rack Stretch Instructions
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and holding a PVC pipe with both hands in front of your body.
- Bring the PVC pipe up to your shoulders, keeping your elbows high and your palms facing up.
- Slowly lower the PVC pipe down towards your hips, keeping your elbows high and your palms facing up.
- Hold the stretch for 10-15 seconds, feeling the stretch in your shoulders, upper back, and chest.
- Slowly raise the PVC pipe back up to your shoulders, keeping your elbows high and your palms facing up.
- Repeat the stretch for 2-3 sets of 10-15 seconds each.
Pvc Front Rack Stretch Form & Visual
Pvc Front Rack Stretch Benefits
- Improves mobility and flexibility in the shoulders, wrists, and upper back
- Increases range of motion in the front rack position for weightlifting movements such as front squats and cleans
- Helps to prevent injury by reducing tightness and tension in the upper body
- Can be used as a warm-up exercise before weightlifting or as a cool-down stretch after a workout
- Requires minimal equipment and can be done anywhere with a PVC pipe or similar object
Pvc Front Rack Stretch Muscles Worked
- Hip flexors
Pvc Front Rack Stretch Variations & Alternatives
- PVC Overhead Squat
- PVC Pass Throughs
- PVC Shoulder Dislocates
- PVC Good Mornings
- PVC Back Squat