Wall Walks is an exercise where you start in a plank position with your feet against a wall and walk your hands towards the wall until you are in a handstand position. You then walk your feet down the wall until you are back in the plank position. This exercise targets your upper body, core, and balance.
Wall Walks Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your feet against a wall.
- Walk your feet up the wall as you walk your hands towards the wall.
- Continue walking your hands towards the wall until you are in a handstand position with your feet against the wall.
- Hold the handstand position for a few seconds, then walk your hands back towards the plank position.
- Walk your feet back down the wall to return to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.
Wall Walks Form & Visual
Wall Walks Benefits
- Strengthens the upper body muscles, including the shoulders, chest, and arms
- Improves core stability and balance
- Increases flexibility in the spine and hips
- Helps to improve posture and alignment
- Can be modified to suit different fitness levels and abilities
- Can be done anywhere with a wall or sturdy surface
Wall Walks Muscles Worked