Lever Seated Hip Adduction
Lever Seated Hip Adduction Instructions
- Adjust the machine so that the seat is at the appropriate height for your body.
- Sit on the machine with your back against the backrest and your feet on the footrests.
- Place your knees against the pads on the inside of the machine.
- Grasp the handles on either side of the seat for stability.
- Press your knees together, using your inner thigh muscles to bring them towards each other.
- Hold the contraction for a few seconds, then slowly release back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Lever Seated Hip Adduction Form & Visual
Lever Seated Hip Adduction Benefits
- Strengthens the adductor muscles of the hip
- Improves hip stability and balance
- Can help prevent injuries in the hip and groin area
- Targets the inner thigh muscles, which can be difficult to isolate with other exercises
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the weight or resistance used
Lever Seated Hip Adduction Muscles Worked
- Inner thigh muscles (adductors)
Lever Seated Hip Adduction Variations & Alternatives
- Machine Seated Hip Adduction
- Cable Standing Hip Adduction
- Resistance Band Seated Hip Adduction
- Dumbbell Seated Hip Adduction
- Barbell Seated Hip Adduction