Lever Pec Deck Fly
Lever Pec Deck Fly Instructions
- Adjust the seat height and distance from the machine so that your elbows are at the same height as your shoulders when you grip the handles.
- Grasp the handles with a neutral grip (palms facing each other) and sit with your back against the pad.
- Press the handles together in front of your chest, keeping your elbows slightly bent.
- Slowly release the handles back to the starting position, allowing your chest muscles to stretch.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Lever Pec Deck Fly Form & Visual
Lever Pec Deck Fly Benefits
- Targets the chest muscles, specifically the pectoralis major and minor
- Isolates the chest muscles, reducing the involvement of other muscle groups
- Allows for a full range of motion, stretching and contracting the chest muscles
- Can be adjusted to target different areas of the chest, such as the upper or lower portions
- Is a safe exercise for those with shoulder or back injuries, as it does not put pressure on those areas
Lever Pec Deck Fly Muscles Worked
- Pectoralis major
- Anterior deltoids
- Triceps brachii
Lever Pec Deck Fly Variations & Alternatives
- Cable Pec Deck Fly
- Dumbbell Pec Deck Fly
- Machine Pec Deck Fly
- Resistance Band Pec Deck Fly
- Smith Machine Pec Deck Fly