Lever Bicep Curl
This exercise involves using a lever machine to perform bicep curls. The user sits on a bench and grips the handles of the lever machine, then lifts the weight by flexing their biceps. The lever machine provides resistance throughout the movement.
Lever Bicep Curl Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing up.
- Place the back of your upper arms against the top of your thighs, just above your knees.
- Slowly curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders, keeping your elbows stationary against your thighs.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Lever Bicep Curl Form & Visual
Lever Bicep Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps muscles, helping to increase strength and size
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional bicep curls
- Reduces strain on the wrists and forearms
- Can be performed with heavier weights, leading to greater muscle activation
- Engages the core muscles for added stability and balance
Lever Bicep Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Lever Bicep Curl Variations & Alternatives
- Standing Lever Bicep Curl
- Seated Lever Bicep Curl
- Incline Lever Bicep Curl
- Reverse Grip Lever Bicep Curl
- Single Arm Lever Bicep Curl