Smith Machine Bicep Curl
Smith Machine Bicep Curl Instructions
- Adjust the height of the Smith machine bar to chest level.
- Stand facing the bar with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Grasp the bar with an underhand grip, hands shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides and curl the bar up towards your chest.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Slowly lower the bar back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.
Smith Machine Bicep Curl Form & Visual
Smith Machine Bicep Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps muscles, helping to increase strength and size
- Allows for isolation of the biceps, reducing the involvement of other muscles
- Provides a stable and controlled movement, reducing the risk of injury
- Can be adjusted to accommodate different fitness levels and goals
- Can be used as a variation to traditional bicep curls for added variety in a workout routine
Smith Machine Bicep Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Smith Machine Bicep Curl Variations & Alternatives
- Standing Bicep Curl
- Seated Bicep Curl
- Hammer Curl
- Concentration Curl
- Preacher Curl
- Incline Bicep Curl
- Reverse Curl